Nanny share offered - Nr East Hill

(1 Post)
scootermama Wed 13-Jul-11 12:39:11

We have a wonderful, energetic, reliable nanny who's worked with us for over a year, looking after my now 2yr old daughter full time based in Wandsworth (nr East Hill).

My daughter is starting nursery for Thurs and Fris (full days) in Sept, and ideally I'd like to share our nanny on the other 3 days (any age) and/or perhaps find someone to also take the nanny the other days on their own. Ultimately though I'm happy to discuss any option that works. Happy to start the share any time from now but at least from Sept 3rd.

I've got another baby due in Nov, hence the change but I can't face losing the nanny as she's really brilliant - they're outside playing all day, or off on an adventure to a play group / city farm, my daughter waves me off in the mornings with a smile and they have a lot of fun together (she's also amazingly tidy and reliable - the nanny that is!).

Please get in contact if you're interested in speaking further or if you know anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now