help! I need a wonderful walthamstow childminder

(8 Posts)
hettiew Fri 13-May-11 11:10:52

Hi everyone. I'm moving into the village in July and starting back at work in August - eek. I imagine the waiting lists will be too long to get my (then seven month) son into a good local nursery and an now v scared about finding really good quality child care in time. Can anyone recommend a fun, kind and gentle child minder? DS is v active and sweet natured! ANY help would be HUGELY appreciated.

KittyChat Wed 25-May-11 11:41:40

Bump... I'd quite like a recommendation too!

hettiew Thu 26-May-11 12:40:57

Kitty - where are you based? Perhaps we could join forces?!

KittyChat Sun 05-Jun-11 16:46:27

Hi hettie, I'm just outside of the village, but unfortunately my child has not yet been born!! Am due in a month and thinking ahead. If I hear of anyone good I will PM you.

hettiew Sun 05-Jun-11 19:27:30

Ah good luck! And maybe see you around on the Walthamstow baby scene in a few months time!

KittyChat Mon 06-Jun-11 21:41:10

Yes, hopefully - I've been living here for almost two years and love it. PM me if you want any inside goss/help! Although pretty clueless as far as baby/child stuff goes x

thefirstMrsDeVere Mon 06-Jun-11 21:45:59

I dont belive I have found two other MNers from E17!

Sorry no recommendations for the village but thought I woud say hi smile

hettiew Fri 17-Jun-11 18:48:42

Ah! Hello MrsDV! And thanks for the offer of gos, Kitty... You're obviously my kind of girl! I'll drop you a line when we make the move, hopefully at the end of next month. Hope all's well with the bump.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now