Hello! (Listens to echo) I need to meet up with people who I can have a two-sided conversation with!

(3 Posts)
Outofpractice44 Wed 02-Sep-15 11:27:04

Hi, I thought id post even though it seems really quiet... Fingers crossed for a reply.
I've just had my third baby after a big age gap and am looking for people to meet up with, go to groups with etc. basically help me rediscover my brain through adult conversation smile I live in between huddersfield, Wakefield and Barnsley so can get to loads of places. I just need ideas of places to go!
I've tried asking and looking for groups online and I've found a few ideas but would be interested in more. If there is anyone reading this who could give me a heads up on good groups or fancies a coffee (and cake, goes without saying!) give me a shout please!

MissWindswept Wed 11-Nov-15 09:03:16

I'm also between hudds, Barnsley and Wakefield so pretty local to you I'd imagine. I've just had my second and wouldn't mind meeting up if you still want to?

There are quite a few groups about, both more commercial as well as lots of little church type run P&Ts, some better for real littlies than others, they are all listed in the local mumbles mag so that's worthwhile having a look through. It depends on where you are which ones are best to go to but most of the villages around me have one.

Give me a shout if you want to meet up or want more specific recommendations

nataliefruit Thu 10-Dec-15 21:48:24

Hi all,

I'm also between hudds, Wakefield & Barnsley. No kiddies yet (aside from the furry variety! smile) but planning soon. Happy to meet up & would appreciate some discussion from mum's in the area to prepare myself!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now