family law

(2 Posts)
nerissa Fri 29-Nov-13 18:43:17

im so frustrated I am writing on here because I really need to off load.
my ex of 12years, has moved from Castleford to Doncaster, which is ace in the respect that at least I wont bump into him whilst shopping, but he has decided that I am a bad mother so he is going for a residency order, im scared angry and really annoyed , this is going to cost me at least £5000. because in the wisdom of the government there is no legal aid, my kids are 7 and 10, they say they don't want to live at kims house (his new partner) iv lost all trust in just about everyone, I had a stroke and heart attack in 09, this is when the relationship really broke down, I could bore you but ill just say he only visited a handful of times I was in hospital for 12weeks, any way back to the point, im struggling I hate having to prove that my parenting skills are not bad, but this is what I will have to do, I really would like someone whos been through this to talk to x

LocalEditorWakefield Fri 28-Mar-14 15:36:22

Hello Nerissa are you still active?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now