New mum, haven't long lived here and would love some new mummies to chat with!

(5 Posts)
JemaPeee Thu 13-Mar-14 02:14:12

Hi ladies....don't suppose anyone lives in or around the Portobello/sandal area of wakefield do you? Im in the process of buying a lovely new house and need to find out what the area is really like.x.

Thanks for your time Jemma:-)

Pontification Sun 18-Nov-12 22:57:03

Hi
I have a 22mo DS and would like to meet other mums in the area, I'm 23.

Dprince Fri 20-Jul-12 21:21:07

Hi

I am 30 with a dd who is 8 and a ds who is 17 months.
I have lived here all my life but only have one friend who has a baby around ds age.
Missed out a bit with my friends tbh. I had dd at 22 when all my friends were at uni then they had kids when dd was 4/5. Then they have all stopped now all have kids 4-6. I have been on either side. My Best friend has a baby a couple of months younger. But it would be nice to chat to other mums in the area.
I am in central wakefield, a couple miles outside the centre.

karinajack Mon 09-Apr-12 12:06:58

Hi
We're abouts are you ?
I'm 22 with a 4 yr old boy and 17 weeks pregnant
How's ur little one doing? Have you looked into toddler groups in your area I no there are some good ones near me that's where my son met a few friends
Xx

sophieee91 Fri 16-Mar-12 13:51:22

I'm 20 years old with a 10 week old little girl called Tia. I have recently moved here and I don't know anyone apart from my OH and his family. I would love to chat to get to know some mums!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now