Nanny/Babysitter available in Tower Hamlets

(10 Posts)
mdixon Sun 23-Aug-09 15:35:36

Hello mums!

I am a student currently on Gap Year. I have been accepted into King's College London and have decided to take a year out to focus on what I most enjoy doing which is looking after children! I have had numerous positions as a nanny, babysitter or au pair with various families, the details of which are in my CV which can be sent on request. Do contact me if you would like any help with childcare. My email is martha.dixon@tiscali.co.uk or alternatively you could call me on 07592585158.

My rates are £6 per hour for children aged 2+ and £7 per hour for children aged 0-2. I do not charge any extra for additional children.

I would love to hear from anyone who is interested. Do call or email to see if I could help you out at all!

Thank you very much

Martha Dixon

Bessie123 Wed 16-Sep-09 11:31:55

martha - how old are you? Where do you live?

Victoria67 Fri 16-Oct-09 23:34:27

Hi Martha, I have the same question, your age, where do you live and have you got any experience at looking for babies (mine is 7 months old), any references?
Thanks,

KiwiKat Sat 17-Oct-09 00:16:34

Hi Martha, I'm another interested Tower Hamlets mum.

NotQuiteCockney Sat 17-Oct-09 07:27:54

I suspect she's not checking this page regularly - maybe better to email her?

KiwiKat Sat 17-Oct-09 18:58:00

Hello NQC, how are you?

NotQuiteCockney Mon 19-Oct-09 09:15:01

Half term, lost my voice (already! not from shouting, a cold! I swear!). Otherwise ok. You?

KiwiKat Mon 19-Oct-09 22:14:53

All good. Sorry to hear you're feeling raspy. Did you know Rich Mix showed favourite (retro and otherwise) kids' films at 11 am on Sat and Sun mornings? The boys took in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang this last weekend. Might be something there that would appeal to your lads.

NotQuiteCockney Tue 20-Oct-09 08:07:36

Yeah, we tried to go once, but the projector was broken. We swim Sunday mornings, but that might work for a Sat. (Saw your message about the ukelele thing, am tempted, will look at the date!)

How are you these days?

KiwiKat Wed 21-Oct-09 21:25:52

Am good, still ttc ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now