Canary Wharf Xmas Meet-up

(1 Post)
Gioel Tue 17-Nov-15 17:15:12

Dear mums,
Ready for the next meet-up???

It will be the last for this year so I've planed something special for you:

We will meet on 9th Dec at 3.30pm in Docklands Museum where Mrs Clare was so kind to leave us one room for free

My pianist Samuele Rossini will play for us during our meet-up

One mum in our beautifull group is a Nutrition Advisor Maria Carolina BriceƱo Betancourt and she teachs how to eat healthy. When we are eating healthy and balanced we will loss weight automatically (if it is the case). She is offerring also services for prevnant women or planning pregnancy, how to shop and cook healthy, healthy habits for kids. Their services is for a healthy family and this is the link to her website: http://healthysupermommies.com
They are Also providing some snacks as catering for kids's parties.
She sent to me some healthy receipes so every mums that will come to our meet-up can try to cook one of this healthy snacks! (I will send the receipes by e-mail so pls let me know who want to participate by writing me an e-mail gioelmusica@gmail.com )

After our meet-up we can play in the beautifull Mudlark playarea free of charge for 40' play!!!

I wish to invite all mums to dress their little onces with Xmas dresses as we will have with us Ally from Allmumstalk, she is a mum and she will do some photos for free of our little once!!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR OUR NEXT MEET-UP:
- BEAUTIFUL VENUE
- LIVE MUSIC
- HEALTHY FOOD
- PHOTOS

I hope you will appreciate it!!!

In case do you want to come pls send to me an e-mail: gioelmusica@gmail.com

See you soon mums!
Gioel
xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now