Our trip to Margate beach

(4 Posts)
Gulee Sun 26-Jul-15 17:56:22

On 25 July we had another trip to Margate beach with local families. We posted the trip photos on our Facebook page. Here we would like to ask our mums and dads to leave their feedback about this seaside trip and hear their suggestions for our future events.

Gulee Wed 29-Jul-15 16:12:31

Some mums sent their reviews by email:

"It was great day out with friends and family. weather wasnt very good initially but lateron was ok and we made most of it. we all had good fun. cant wait for next Summer".

Annie.

Gulee Wed 29-Jul-15 16:14:38

"The trip was wonderful, we were both pleased with the meeting point and the coach service.

The trip cost was very affordable and it made it easy for both of us to attend.

Thank you for organising this trip so professionally, I would be interested to be put on a mailing list for future events.

A big thumbs up to Mumsnet Tower Hamlets ☺

A great easy going trip that I haven't had for a long time.

Many Thanks!"

Lorna

Gulee Wed 29-Jul-15 16:22:44

"We had a fantastic day on Saturday. We all enjoyed ourselves and it was an amazing trip. My children loved it really and they are saying that we should go every summer. Really, they saying that and we should go every summer.

It was a comfortable and easy journey. All the group had been friendly and supportive.

Thank you, Mumsnet Tower Hamlets, for organising a brilliant trip and given children an amazing opportunity to have a lovely experience".

Sahro

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now