Talk

Advanced search

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

(5 Posts)
eidsvold Thu 29-May-08 07:40:04

well as you are my local person - what is up for the weekend? Feeling like a different activity grin

Fruchocs Thu 24-Apr-08 05:05:18

Hi Is this the only few for Australia? I am a stay at home Mum in Adelaide.
Feeling a bit down about being a stay at home mum. Love being at home, keeping my home, looking after my great husband and 2 kids. But it is hard to keep your confidence up - what i do is so undervalued by the media, politicians, inlaws, friends etc. We made a choice to get by with less so that i can be a stay at home mum and I stand by that choice. But it can feel quite unfullfilling usually made so by the way everyone seems to value having stuff, eg. 2 cars big holidays etc.and how women do it all and hold down houses, kids & jobs. etc.
Im tired of people asking "wHAT DO YOU DO?"
when i reply that ends it there. boring housewife!!!

arfishy Fri 11-Apr-08 22:03:39

Hi Eids!

I had to get Tech to do mine - for ages I couldn't log in and then when I did it assigned me to Aberdeen grin.

Then yesterday I logged in and there was Sydney.

I think they still have to set up the Australian infrastructure for local.

eidsvold Thu 10-Apr-08 22:57:24

i can't get the start page to make a brisbane site - can you help - I do not get the page that asks you do anything.

arfishy Thu 10-Apr-08 08:22:21

Welcome to the new mumsnet:local site for Sydney.

I'm the first tsarina and will be starting to update now my access is ready.

Any questions, please get in touch.

I don't think I can manage the whole of Sydney by myself, so more volunteers would be great!

tsarfishy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now