Places to live and ones to avoid family with children

(4 Posts)
ruthyeboah24 Sun 22-Oct-17 22:21:17

I would appreciate if someone can assist me on this.we re planning of moving to Swansea in a the new year as my husband is getting a transfer and I could go to university and do some Foundation course s in health and later on go to do mental nursing.my questions is which areas do we look to renting as I can see Uwtsd do offer a course of my choice.How us childcare like ,cost and and good nursery or child minder would be appreciated.hank you

CaeciliusIstInAtrium Tue 24-Oct-17 08:31:13

UWTSD has a few campuses, one is based in Town hill which I would say you probably want to avoid living in. For easy access to there, I would suggest Cockett, Skerry or Uplands (the latter can be very student-y though) as you can get to both UWTSD and Swansea University's Singleton campus easily from there.

There are plenty of nurseries in the Uplands/Skerry/Brynmill areas. I've found they all tend to charge around £40 per day. Not sure the childminders.

Betsy86 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:13:16

Lol yes to topsy and tims mum!! Would love it if she jus flaked out on the sofa with a cuppa for once after losing her shit about marble run taking over her house, instead of that tinkly im sad music coming on followed by perfect solutions haha.

Betsy86 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:13:51

Sorru not sure how that got posted into this thread obviously an error x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now