Mummy friends?

(8 Posts)
Nicolemw Fri 16-Dec-16 20:24:15

Hi moved here to Swansea a year ago, 2 children (2yr +5month old). Have made only a couple friends since moving here and was wondering if anyone else was in the same position as me and wanted to reach out and maybe meet up?
Please get in touch if you would like too,

Nic smile

Zozo2 Sat 11-Mar-17 13:34:43

Hi Nic,
I'm moving down to Bishopston, Swansea around May time and will be in exactly the same boat! I've got a 2.5 yr old, an 8month old and we are expecting our 3rd little surprise in August, so getting a bit worried about lack of friends and support. How are u getting on??? I have no idea what's on locally and having more than one makes any class difficult, so would be great to meet for a coffee sometime if ur up for it?

Nicolemw Sat 11-Mar-17 19:25:15

Hiya! You don't know how excited I was to see your message! Congratulations.. is that 3 under 3? You're brave! I would love to meet up once you're all settled. I'm based in birchgrove which is about 30minutes from you. But there's a softplay in the middle between us that would be good for the kids and a chance to chat smile
It's been really hard, esp after having our second one. But I've learnt the area a lot more and get out most mornings which has made a massive difference. I have a great playgroup to go to! I'll wait for your reply and can give you my mobile to make things a bit easier smile if you need help here before your move, happy to help!

Zozo2 Sun 12-Mar-17 20:31:30

Hey!!
Thanks! It wasn't exactly planned, long story, but we realise we have been blessed and somehow will have to cope- I've found the jump from 1 to 2 difficult enough!
I'd love to meet up smile will keep u post re date! Our little ones won't be too far off age wise either which is fab! Where did u move from, was it far? Are u happy u did it?? It's all starting to hit home a bit ... Eeek!
Anyway hope uve had a lovely wknd and really glad we've connected! xxx

Nicolemw Wed 15-Mar-17 15:22:04

Hey! I've sent you a private message on here. If it's easier, my email isnicwilliams90@gmail.com smile

Hi!
I moved 5 weeks ago, I have twins who are ten😊 if you want to chat, just pm me, I lived here before years ago, I love it here!

Lcgleti123 Thu 18-May-17 01:55:24

Hi ladies. Little bit different.
I'm originally from Swansea but moved away a few years ago and lost touch with most, if not all of my friends who are now all in different stages of life so it's been difficult to reconnect because none have children, making me pretty much friendless haha. I have a 14 month old little girl.x

user1466174424 Sat 24-Jun-17 21:56:20

Hi. Have u settled in ok in swansea? I have a 16 month old daughter n live in sketty x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now