Baby Ballet in Surrey....

(7 Posts)
millie07 Thu 18-Jun-09 23:37:46

Hi

I am a new mum living locally and am at the final stages of purchasing a Baby Ballet franchise for our area.

I just wanted to see if I could get some feedback from other mums out there as to whether its something that you would take your little ones too, guess I just want some reassurance that I am doing the right thing in giving up my job and doing this

For those of you who have not heard of baby ballet you can read more about it at www.babyballet.co.uk. Its an alternative to MAD and tumble tots.

thanks

loveandpeace Fri 19-Jun-09 22:58:40

Sounds like a great idea. My daughter attends ballet classes in this area but is not enjoying them at all, they are just far to strict with chidren of this age (she has just turned three). I am so dissapointed as she was so looking forward to them and really is not a naughty child. I would love to know when you set them up.

millie07 Tue 23-Jun-09 21:59:46

Oh bless her, that's such a shame, ballet at her age should be all about having fun. Hopefully your little one would be much happier in baby ballet, I have a daughter myself and have seen the classes in action and I can't wait for her to start them as the emphasis is all on fun and individual creativity.I'll let you know when they are running but hopefully I should have classes starting for the new term in septemeber.

nzmummyinblighty Wed 01-Jul-09 10:54:56

I have 2 little girls - 14 months and 2yrs 9 months. Both love to dance, listen to music and sing. My eldest is always dancing round the house and saying she is a ballerina. I had not thought of them starting ballet class until they were 4-5 years old.
We have tried Tumble Tots, but didn't enjoy it. I take my younger daughter to an Gymboree in Cheam, but would much prefer something closer to home, and a music class, which she spends lots of time running about rather than joining in the songs (not a lot of dance/movement/instruments/props) I would be interested in knowing when you start your classes. I know my eldest daughter would love to start ballet now - especially if she gets to dance like a butterfly and wear a ballet skirt

millie07 Mon 06-Jul-09 20:41:52

Yes she could definately wear a tutu and a pink leotard! ...they look so cute, can' t wait to get my little girl into one ! Thanks bot for your comments and I'll keep you posted on the classes.

millie07 Sun 02-Aug-09 22:22:52

Hi Both
Just to let you know I went ahead and bought the franchise ! Am looking to start running classes in September in Reigate, Redhill, Horley and Dorking. If you are still interested please send me an email at reigate @babyballet.co.uk and I'll give you all the info.
Thanks

Kateww Fri 09-Sep-11 22:15:03

Hi Millie. I know this is an old thread, but I wondered how you are getting on. I have passed the initial application stage for BabyBallet and am off to my open day soon! I'm excited but very nervous and aprehensive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now