Anyone free to meet for a cuppa?

(3 Posts)
claresbears Wed 05-Mar-08 23:44:31

Hi there, I'm new to this site, I live in Caterham with Daisy (10mths) and Emily (almost 6yrs) & I work P/T from home. Are there established or regular meet-ups in Redhill/surrounds? If not, would any of you be interested in: making new friends & sharing stories & advice... I have so many issues of my own to chew over: weaning, allergies, breast-feeding, tax credits, ex-partners access rights, schooling. OMG & I have so much more to address too smile

Beary Hugs
ClareBear

Eloise73 Tue 13-May-08 13:16:53

Hello smile

I live in Caterham too and am up for a chat over coffee, my daughter Matilda is almost 6 months and has been weaning for a few weeks (she's a big baby!)

I think in Caterham the NCT has a meet at the Laurels Nursery on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month (only read this today!) so I might pop in next Monday.

I have a few issues too namely weaning - I gave up on tax credits, I keep ringing and talking to people, they say they will send stuff...to date i've had nothing angry

cjones2979 Tue 07-Jul-09 11:18:20

Hi girls,

I am in Caterham too.. I have 2 boys, Josh who's 5.8 and Callum, 10 months.

I also work P/T from home.

Let me know if you do meet up.
xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now