Any mums to be out there ?

(6 Posts)
heike Sat 09-Jun-07 08:13:58

Hello,

I am 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow and live in Godalming. I am a first time mum-to-be, 33 years old. Anybody else out there from Guildford, Godalming ? Would be lovely to hear from you.

Sibella1 Mon 25-Jun-07 21:57:05

Hi there Heike,
I live in Guildford and have 2 girls, (5 & 1). Good luck with your pregnancy. Are you working?

Kaz33 Thu 05-Jul-07 16:21:58

Hi Heike

Mum of two boys (6,4) and live in Guildford.

Have you joined your local NCT, best way to meet mums to be and lifesaver after baby born.

derah Thu 09-Aug-07 11:37:07

Hi Heike

I live in Woking but DH works in Godalming. I'm 34, have a dd who is nearly 2 and am 9 weeks pregnant. Have you looked into your local toddler group. They're a great place to meet other mums, but it will obviously be easier once your baby arrives and you have someone to take along!! How about local ante-natal classes?

SDH Fri 31-Aug-07 02:11:46

Hello, I am a first time Mum to Be from Cobham. I'm 33 yrs old & 14 weeks pregnant with a due date of March the 11th. I do not know any other Mum's to Be yet & would be interested in hearing from anyone else to share experiences!

SIM78 Tue 11-Sep-07 22:41:12

Hello Heike,

I live in Woking mum to two little ones
19mth and 6mth old girls.
Need any support about pregnancy drop us a line. No expert but I am sure I can listen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now