We are moving to Walton on thames, recomadation for secondary and primaryschools

(2 Posts)
Aaliyah3 Wed 29-Mar-17 12:06:27

Hello, we are moving to inbetween Walton on thames and Hersham from London, I'm looking for recomadations for secondary school and primary schools, my children are in good and outstanding schools at the moment, 1 is in 2 schools a special school and mainstream. 2 of my kids have different SEN, I have 3 children. I wanted to know if special needs in mainstream schools are good in this area and nhs services for children with disabilities for children are good? Also in general what are the best schools near inbetween Walton on thames and Hersham? Can be a little out as I drive
Any advice would be really good. I think moving out of London would be best for our family. Less stressful and not as busy. Thank you for reading

TheHuntingOfTheSarky Wed 29-Mar-17 18:21:52

Can't help you with secondary but both my girls are at Burhill and I can't speak highly enough about it. Happy for you to pm me for any info you need. My girls don't have SEN but I know for a fact that Burhill's provision is second to none. It's truly a brilliant environment for all children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now