Antenatal Birthing classes by The Daisy Foundation Weybridge

(2 Posts)
LouiseColbert1 Wed 04-Jan-17 20:50:59

The Daisy Foundation - Weybridge, Cobham and Esher

Daisy Birthing is an active antenatal class for mums only. Terms last 6 weeks and classes are 1.5 hours on a Thursday night from 7.15-8.45pm in Weybridge Library. A six week term costs £75. Classes cover a combination of antenatal and active birth education, breathing techniques, relaxation and birth hypnosis, yoga based movement and the opportunity to meet local pregnant women. Classes are available from 14 weeks pregnant. See main website for further details: thedaisyfoundation.com
or contact: Louise Colbert
louise-colbert@thedaisyfoundation.com

*New Term Starting 19th January 2017*
If you mention Mumsnet when booking you will receive a 10% discount. Please contact me first on the above email if you are interested so I can give you further details and the discount code.

Daisy Parent classes are also available offering antenatal education for mums to be and their birthing partners. Please see website for further details or access up to date information on facebook: search for The Daisy Foundation - Weybridge, Cobham and Esher.

LouiseColbert1 Tue 28-Feb-17 10:00:14

*New term starting Thursday 2nd March*
10% off if you mention mumsnet

For more information about The Daisy Foundation and what we offer please see the main website - thedaisyfoundation.com/

and for upcoming classes in Elmbridge please see - thedaisyfoundation.com/antenatal-classes-surrey-louise-colbert/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on louise-colbert@thedaisyfoundation.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now