To Arkorox

(5 Posts)
BendydickCuminsnatch Sat 05-Dec-15 14:51:55

Hi! I think you've probably name changed, tried to PM you. Doubt you'll see this anyway! But I am the person who recognised your story at baby group the other day! Sorry about that - I realise I probably came across really nosey and intrusive and should have told you my screenname. I used to be BreeVDKamp but left MN for the last month as was v addicted and can't moderate my time on here. Signed back up today.

Anyway, sorry if I was intrusive and should have stayed quiet and broke an MN code. I just got all excited at recognising an MNer!

All the best.

moggle Tue 15-Dec-15 13:17:40

I know who that is - she's on the Nov 2014 thread, I've posted a link to this thread on there. Her name is Arkkorox btw if you wanted to try PMing again.

Arkkorox Tue 15-Dec-15 20:27:39

Haha this is brilliant! No please don't worry I found it amusing more than anything! Let's face it my story is pretty unique!

Please feel free to PM me, it was lovely to meet you!

BendydickCuminsnatch Tue 15-Dec-15 20:32:51

Haha yay! I spelled your name wrong, that's why I couldn't find you when I searched. Yay I'm glad I wasn't too weird ha smile

Arkkorox Tue 15-Dec-15 20:41:39

I have pmed you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now