Advice on Schools near Worplesdon (Brookwood, Weyfield, Westfield, St John's, Sythwood, Bisley Cofe)

(3 Posts)
Murphy34 Wed 25-Nov-15 15:48:34

I am moving to Worplesdon in a couple of weeks and need to apply for schools. Unfortunately Worplesdon primary is currently full and so are a lot of the decent schools in the area. The ones that are available are Brookwood, Weyfield, Westfield, St John's, Sythwood, Bisley Cofe. Out of all of these I think Bisley is probably the nicest but it is 4 miles away from Worplesdon! Also, I cannot understand why they don't have a full class when there is only one form in Reception.

If anyone could provide any feedback on these schools it would be much appreciated.

MNKingstonSurrey Mon 30-Nov-15 16:40:16

Hello, we've shared your post on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MumsnetSurrey/) to be broadcast this evening.

You'll hopefully see feedback shortly.

Bekabeech Thu 03-Dec-15 23:00:09

Most of those schools are Woking rather than Guildford schools, which means most children will be going to different secondaries.

I would enquire about Guildford Grove, Stoughton, and St Nicholas if you are planning on a more Guildford orientated education.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now