Farnham nurseries and pre schools

(3 Posts)
csillasagi Tue 24-Nov-15 22:26:17

Dear all Farnham parents,

My family is moving to Farnham around July next year and I was wondering if you could recommend me any nurseries. My son is turning 4 in September 2016.
Currently he goes 3 times a week and this includes a forest walk day. He loves that. I love the fact that they go out and explore and learn, rather than stay indoors all the time. All his teachers are experienced mums, who nurture and truly care about children. (which should be given, but unfortunately it is often not the case).
I have seen on another thread that pre schools don't book up so quickly. Any pros and cons against nurseries?
We will be renting initially so flexible with location, well sort of.
I really appreciate any advice in advance.

MNKingstonSurrey Mon 30-Nov-15 21:53:04

Hello, we've shared your post on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MumsnetSurrey/) to be broadcast Wednesday evening.

You'll hopefully see feedback shortly.

aliphil Thu 14-Jan-16 01:19:17

My daughter is at Rowledge Playgroup Preschool and loves it - very caring. They don't have a huge amount of outdoor space but do make good use of what they have. I've also heard good things about Little Fishes in Rowledge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now