NSPCC Fundraise Event - Christmas Craft Workshops for Kids in Dorking, Surrey

(3 Posts)
OliviaFlorenceF Fri 20-Nov-15 23:33:59

Hello all!

I'm a young artist from the Dorking area, Surrey and I've been a supporter of the NSPCC for long while. This year, I have decided to help raise money for the charity during the festive season by organising some workshops for Kids at Oddfellows Hall in Dorking on Sunday the 13th of December.

In each session, we will be showing kids how to design and make some simple table decorations. The price of a ticket is £10, and this includes a piece of cake and a soft drink.
There will be three separate sessions at:
10 - 11.30 am
12 - 1.30 pm
2 - 3.30 pm

All of the proceeds of the event will be donated to the NSPCC and help the charity's work towards protecting children, as well as helping fund vital services such as the ChildLine. Every little helps, from £4, which can pay for a child to speak to ChildLine, to £42, which could pay for one-to-one counselling for a child via ChildLine or online.

I would really like to get the word round to as many people as possible, so if know people who might be interested, don't hesitate to spread the word.
As well as raising money for a worthwhile cause, I think it will be a really nice fun and creative activity for children over Christmas!

If you have any questions about the event or would like to get involved in any way, you can contact me by e-mail at: christmasfundraise@gmail.com or by phone: 07717 397 275
You can also book your space via this number.

See you soon!

Olivia

OliviaFlorenceF Fri 20-Nov-15 23:36:34

Attd: Flyer for the event

MNKingstonSurrey Mon 30-Nov-15 14:23:46

Hi Olivia

Please could you post details of your event on our free directory here:

local.mumsnet.com/surrey/christmas

We can help with PR.

We shall be removing your post from Local Talk as it is not permitted to use our forum for advertising.

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now