Great mum job in Godalming - Please help

(2 Posts)
SamanthaWalker Mon 10-Aug-15 13:28:52

Hi there, this is my first time posting on here so I hope this doesn't annoy anyone.

I'm in the search for someone to help us out at lunch times in Moss Lane School, Godalming. We are desperate for people to help serve the school's hot lunches as for the past 18 months we haven't been able to find people in the area who can help us out.

The role would be perfect for a returning mum as the job is during school hours (2.5 hours during mid-day) only during term time and does not require any previous experience. Pay is live-in wage, not min so worth a look if you are looking for a bit extra.

Plus the children would really benefit from seeing the same face every day who is friendly and encourages them to try new things.

If you think you can help us out please contact the school office in Moss Lane or contact me on 07773809457.

thank you so much for reading!

PerfectlyPosed Mon 17-Aug-15 22:49:17

Are you on Facebook and a member of the Godalming Community Board? Might be worth posting on there if you haven't already.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now