Moving to Dorking on Saturday!!!

(4 Posts)
Jojoluce Mon 10-Aug-15 07:44:49

Hi everyone! We're moving to Dorking on Saturday and I just wondered if anyone can recommend any good groups, places to go with the kids, clubs etc? I've got a 5 year old girl and 3 year old boy. I'm also interested in swimming lessons and generally getting out and about and hopefully meeting some other mums ��

Lostandlostsomemore Tue 18-Aug-15 00:47:21

Hiya smile
Have you been allocated a school yet? We are moving to redhill next weekend have schools to apply for, scary! X

Jojoluce Tue 18-Aug-15 08:10:31

Hi, not yet. We've applied for a few so just waiting to hear before term starts! The council are switching to a new computer system so have said there may be a delay in processing our application! Yikes! Where are you moving from? X

Lostandlostsomemore Tue 18-Aug-15 09:16:10

Ah good luck!!
We are moving from Horsham so not too far away but the school we have been given here will no longer work as a 50 mile round trip! I'm sending my application today, terrified! I hope you get a school you're happy with smile let me know how you get on!
I have a son who will turn 5 late October and a daughter who turns 4 mid October. Where are you moving from? Dorking has a lovely park we visit often x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now