any new mums in farnborough/ camberley area?

(5 Posts)
amychantler1 Sat 25-Jul-15 21:39:22

Hello all,

I had my little boy on 23rd May. Any other new mums on here?

Amy x

JHH15 Sun 26-Jul-15 13:41:02

Hi,

I had my son on 25th May smile

I'm a bit further afield in Godalming but we just moved from SE London last week, so know nobody!

amychantler1 Sun 26-Jul-15 14:24:24

Ah lovely! Probably couldn't get much closer with the age of our little ones! How are you finding everything? It be your first? X

JHH15 Sun 26-Jul-15 15:49:58

Yeah he is our first. He's been very kind to us so far and is totally lovely! Breastfeeding has been a bit of a fiasco as he had a severe tongue tie which was missed for ages, only just had it cut yesterday so hopefully things will improve now smile
How are you finding it? Have you been to any baby groups yet? I haven't, looking for recommendations!

Harriet x

amychantler1 Sun 26-Jul-15 18:01:24

Yeah very similar. Jack is very laid back and is usually a good sleeper - I'm still anticipating that to stop lol. Is your little one ok after his snip? I managed to breast feed for 11 days but it just wasn't to be! Both much happier with bottles now.
I went to a baby massage group which was through the sure start centre which to be honest I didn't really rate. There was only 6 of us and we were all very very different! In desperately looking for other groups but they all seem to stop over summer holidays! There is one I North camp I am going to try when the term starts again. I registered Jack at farnborough library yesterday (a bit premature I knowwink) and they said they do a baby rhyme time every week. She said they have tiny babies right up to 2 year olds. Think I'm going to try that next week!
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now