Moving to the area, advice on Milford needed!

(5 Posts)
DanielleGiornandi Mon 22-Jun-15 11:11:54

Hi everyone,

We are looking to move into the Godalming area very soon. we have been looking around that immediate area, as well as Farnham and Haslemere. We still like Godalming the best, though! Found a lovely house in Milford, where we can seem to get a bit more for our money. Don't know too much about the village or area though. Can anybody give me an idea?? We have 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year old sons, and will unfortunately be having to do an in year transfer to the older one. Ugh - not looking forward to that!!

TIA!

DanielleGiornandi Thu 25-Jun-15 21:08:37

Sorry to bump this message, but really hoping someone has some advice for me!

Bekabeech Sat 27-Jun-15 18:21:13

I don't know it well, good communications, right area for a good secondary, I believe the primary is highly sort after. Secretts is a great place.

DanielleGiornandi Tue 30-Jun-15 10:37:03

Thanks! We were about to put a bid in on a property, but have actually found something in godalming that we prefer. Bid has been accepted, so now I need to find information about that!

JHH15 Mon 13-Jul-15 19:24:55

We saw a lovely house in Milford, maybe it's the same one!! Seemed a bargain. Had been on for ages as a divorce case and the couple couldn't agree on what price to accept.

Anyway i see that you are moving to Godalming now. Hope your purchase is going through nicely! We're moving to Farncombe on Friday smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now