Movint to Epsom

(3 Posts)
Laddoo Tue 19-May-15 17:30:33

Hi
We are considering Epsom as an opiton for out move from London. Since its been only 6 months we moved to London , wanted to know if epsom is a goid choice in terms of makig friends , playgroup and things to do with 2 kids . I would really appreciate if you could help me with this .

MNKingstonSurrey Mon 08-Jun-15 12:17:12

Hello, we've shared your post on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MumsnetSurrey) to be broadcast this evening.

Fingers crossed you will get some feedback shortly.

Local Editor smile

iMogster Tue 09-Jun-15 20:36:16

I lived in London 15 years and have been in Epsom 4 years. I have 2 children aged 2 and 5. We are really happy here. My neighbours are friendly, the mums I meet are friendly. Great schools, loads of parks and playgrounds. Loads of baby to age 3 toddler groups. The best is Wheels & Squeals in Christchurch hall. 3 soft plays in Epsom/Ewell. Once Upon a Time is award winning and my favourite. 2 of them are up to age 5 and the other is bigger and takes older kids too. Hobbledown is also award winning, I have an annual pass and bring kids every week. Have a look at their website, there is literally tons to do outside and large playbarn inside. for all ages up to 14. Chessington World of Adventures is also nearby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now