Sandcross Infant & Junior School, Reigate Surrey - any good?

(3 Posts)
happyyo Sun 04-Jan-15 21:33:21

Hi mums,

We are currently renting in London (Putney) and looking to buy in the Reigate area. We have seen a lovely house very close to Sandcross School but we havent been able to find any recent opinion/feedback on the Sandcross Primary School in Reigate; it is a 'Good' School as per the last Ofsted report - has anyone got any experience with it?

We did like the area around the school but just wondering if anyone that knows Reigate could let us know if the area is good?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers
Laura

Upallnight3 Fri 09-Jan-15 18:09:40

Ok I'll be honest the area round sandcross isn't the most popular which is why it's cheaper, and you get more house for your money.

I only hear very good things about sandcross school itself. The parents are I believe a mixed bag. Whereas in the more central reigate schools you tend to have only very middle class parents, you have more of a mix at sandcross. Only you know if that bothers you.

self Mon 08-Jun-15 14:49:50

Hi Laura,

I am currently living in Fulham and also looking for a school for my son who will be go into year 3 this September 2015. I am looking to move to Reigate. I have until July 17 to look for a house and school before i go away for Summer back 25 August. As you do your search i would appreciate it you could bounce schools my way. Thanks a million.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now