new to the area and looking for friends

(3 Posts)
chinchy Fri 24-Oct-14 13:08:50

Hi Ladies,
I am fairly new here (never posted a message before);
We�ve moved in to the Horley, Surrey area recently and looking for friends with the similar age children (my son is 1.5 now). My husband works shifts and often over the week-end, so sometimes we find it hard to find social and enjoyable for LO week-end activity as we don�t know many people here and many playgroups closed over the week-end.
We are English-Russian speaking (I speak Russian and trying to teach LO too with limited success).
Please let us know if anyone interested to meet up;
Thanks

DIYwannabe Tue 04-Nov-14 11:03:50

I'm a bit too far away for regular meet ups (Dorking), but would love to meet up occasionally.

My DSs are older, 5 and 7, but I speak Russian (taught as a child, but not a native) and would love a chance to practice it.

chinchy Tue 25-Nov-14 14:56:50

Hi there,
Sorry did not see your message until now; such a pity you are located a bit far from us for just a �pop in for a cup of tea visit� but I am happy to chat (English or Russian) smile
I could not find on the website how to share my contact details without displaying it to the whole world, would you know how to do it please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now