Anyone looking for a Paediatric or Parent First Aid Course?

(7 Posts)
SurreyFirstAidTraining Tue 14-Oct-14 13:25:27

Hi Mums/Nannies!

Has anyone thought about learning a bit of baby/child first aid at all, to deal with any emergency medical situations?

Let me know - we have some great ideas!

proxyma Tue 14-Oct-14 20:54:37

hi,

that is a great idea. I come from a medical backround so I would be interested. Let me know a bit more!

SurreyFirstAidTraining Fri 17-Oct-14 15:17:27

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We run Parent First Aid courses for mums, dads, or anyone caring for children. It is only 2 hours and covers the following content:

- CPR
- Treatment of an unconscious child
- Burns
- Poisoning
- Choking
- Febrile seizures
- Temperature
- Head injuries
- Other common medical conditions

This course is run in-house at either your own home or choice of location for a small group of parents.

Hope this is useful and I look forward to hearing back from you smile

lucywills Fri 24-Oct-14 22:40:19

Hi there, I am a new mum and my husband and I have been looking for a first aid course so this sounds great. Do you have more details please? Thank you

SurreyFirstAidTraining Mon 27-Oct-14 09:35:48

Hi Lucy,

That's fantastic that you are looking to learn first aid - confidence and competence to treat one's child is invaluable and we recommend for all new parents to train.

At the moment, we only provide this course in-house for a minimum of 6 people - if you know anyone else who may be interested to join you? We can come to you any day of the week, including evenings and weekends.

Are you located in Surrey?

Thank you for enquiring, I hope we are able to work together.

lucywills Sun 30-Nov-14 18:18:00

Thank you for your reply and apologies for the delayed response. I can ask around for other interested parents. What are your prices? I live in Epsom.

SurreyFirstAidTraining Mon 01-Dec-14 11:20:54

Hi Lucy,

No problem at all - it's always a bit manic this time of year!

It's £20 + VAT per person, for a minimum of 8 people. Brilliant, we can get to Epsom very easily.

If you'd like to talk about this in more detail, feel free to email me: samantha@surreyfirstaid.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now