Mums in Haslemere?

(9 Posts)
kingstoncherry Fri 26-Apr-13 21:19:38

Ladies, thank you for posting!

Do any of you fancy arranging a larger group meet up?

Here is the link if you were keen to set something up, could be fun! Can be brew or wine! http://local.mumsnet.com/surrey/meet-ups

If you need any help, pls feel free to contact me at surrey@mumsnetlocal.com.

Look forward to hearing from you

Cherry, your new Editor Mumsnet Local Surrey

HaslemereBornAndBred Wed 20-Mar-13 11:51:54

Hi Ladies, I've lived in Haslemere forever! My children are older (my youngest is 9) but would love to join you for coffee and cake if that would be ok?

Laulou10 Thu 07-Mar-13 07:56:11

Hiya charla79! If you PM me your number, we can arrange a date for coffee if you like? X

charla79 Mon 04-Mar-13 12:30:27

Hello! I was wondering if I could join too? I moved to Haslemere last Summer but haven't really met many people yet as i was busy decorating and being pregnant! I have a 2.8 yr old son and an 8 week old daughter. Would love to meet for coffee...

Laulou10 Fri 08-Feb-13 16:01:56

Looking forward to it! smile

chippychops Fri 08-Feb-13 12:31:47

Ooh wait till I tell my husband I have potential coffee dates already!

Gypsy12 Fri 08-Feb-13 11:34:15

Marking place so I can come back! smile Looking forward to meeting up with you both at some point.

chippychops Fri 08-Feb-13 11:18:05

Love to meet up! Won't be moving there till after the 10th March, so a while away but please keep me in the loop x

Laulou10 Tue 05-Feb-13 14:18:15

Hi, I moved to Haslemere 4 months ago, so still very new to the area. I've met a couple of lovely mums, but would love to meet some more. So if anyone is up for a coffee in or around Haslemere then let me know!

I have an 18 month old DS, who occupies most of my time at the moment. We have tried a number of playgroups in the area, but are always looking for more recommendations if anyone has any? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now