Anyone familiar with HOPEFUL EARL horse riding centre in Surrey?

(3 Posts)
RainDancer Fri 25-Jan-13 17:32:54

It's fabulous! I have ridden there on and off for years - I used to travel down from South London as it was the best place to ride. Particularly good if you are experienced and don't like the usual riding school plods, although I think they are also good with novices. Lovely riding country too. It looks a little ramshackle, but is head and shoulders above anywhere else I have found in Surrey. I'm very jealous - had a baby 5 weeks ago so no riding for me at the moment - but I'll be going back there when i can. Enjoy!

meagle Fri 25-Jan-13 16:20:09

Hi, I am going in a week's time (on the Groupon deal), so hoping it will be good. I have a friend who has ridden there before and says the horses are fantastic. The place is a little disorganised apparently, but the riding is great. I guess it depends what you are looking for. They use ex-racehorses so not typical riding school ponies but they are very well schooled and responsive. Hope this helps!

Estelle1979 Wed 09-Jan-13 15:54:57

There is a Groupon deal on for this place and thinking of buying it.
Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with this place?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now