Good things to do with toddlers in Haslemere please?

(34 Posts)
Gypsy12 Fri 09-Nov-12 13:37:05

Hello, I'm just moving to Haslemere with my DH and a 17 month old and feeling a bit nervous now the move is finally imminent. Can anyone tell me some good days out / things to do with a toddler in the area? And any other tips if you live around there!

Nchunt01 Fri 21-Jun-13 12:21:14

Hello, just seen this thread as just moved to the area in April. I seem to be struggling to meet local mums in my area. I have two boys who are 3 and 1 and would love some play buddies. We are in the Camelsdale area.

Thanks, Nicola

cheekygrinjen Fri 21-Jun-13 22:26:07

Hi local mums,
This thread is lovely to read, i am hoping to move to the area soon.
When you mentioned preschools already being full, which schools were you meaning?
Which schools would you recommend?

Lucycassels Mon 01-Jul-13 09:10:05

Hi! Great to read this. I moved to the area a week ago and have a 2 yr old and a 3 month old. I would love to meet some mums in the local area? Lucy

Laulou10 Mon 08-Jul-13 08:20:00

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here for a good few months now, so was pleasantly surprised to see all the messages from newcomers to the area! In fact this thread worked so well, I have made 3 lovely friends from it already!

Having said that I am always up for finding new playmates for my (nearly) two year old boy and having a good natter so if anyone wants to pm me we can arrange a playdate? X

New2Haslemere Fri 19-Jul-13 14:17:43

Hi ladies,
I moved to Haslemere about 6 weeks ago and have a (nearly) 18 month old daughter. Starting to meet a few people through play group but would love to meet more people. Sounds like there are people other than myself who are fans of coffee and cake!If anyone's up for coffee/play dates please let me know. Thanks x

annasmurals Fri 02-Aug-13 15:42:58

Hi Girls ! I have just moved to lovely Haslemere from Elstree (Hertfordshire) . Never been in the area before so me and my lovely 4 year old son and my nearly 5 months old baby girl looking for friends ! smile Looking forward to hear from you ! xxx

tambamwam Wed 14-Aug-13 08:29:32

Hi Ladies, I too have recently moved to Fernhurst, Haslemere and would love for my little 3 year old boy to meet some local friend's... I would like some too!!!!! Be great to hear from some ladies in the same situation as me! Xx

Mummystoodz Sat 31-Aug-13 19:21:25

Hi ladies I moved to haslemere in June I love it am back to work next week but do get some time off during the week if anyone want s to meet up with the lo I have a 10 month old daughter message me :-)

charla79 Thu 05-Sep-13 09:28:42

Hello all! Yes, this thread really did help to meet people and it's always good to meet new mums. Please message me if you'd like to meet up, my 3 year old boy has made some friends at nursery but could do with some play dates too. Plus, adult conversation is always a bonus! I also have an 8 month old daughter x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now