Farnham Hairdresser advice please

(3 Posts)
Cat76 Wed 01-Aug-12 14:05:27

Sarah Jamieson, one of the lead stylists at RubyMane (in the Lion and Lamb yard) is amazing. She's been doing my hair for years (at Ash, as a mobile hairdresser and now at Ruby Mane) and I wouldn't go to anyone else!

twogirlsmum Thu 31-May-12 12:33:12

The best person I have found in Farnham is Hannah Radford at Radford & Reilly, 1st floor, Stepping Stones, Cambridge House. Tel 07843024182 - leave her a message and she will call you back. I'm sure she'd do a free consultation to advise on colour on cut.
I have also used Images, in Castle Street. They are significantly more expensive, but no better than Hannah.

magicalmollie Thu 31-May-12 08:33:59

Hi
Can anyone suggest a really great hairdresser in Farnham? I need someone who is extremely knowledgeable and can tell me what colour I need to be to compliment my skintone and what haircut will look best on me. I don't mind paying for someone really fantastic. I am so bored of going to places where they have no idea what suits you, and shelling out money for nothing speical. I did go to 'The Retreat' a few years ago and they completely ruined my hair for £60 so not there please. Has anyone heard of 'nineteen', as that looks interesting. Thank you for any advice. xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now