Maternity wear shops

(2 Posts)
paulinebroadway Sun 16-Oct-11 19:30:17

Hi, does anyone know any good maternity boutiques in the Farnham/Guildford area? I'm looking for a nice dress for a party. I'd actually like to visit a shop rather than looking on websites....Mamas and Papas/Jojomamanbebe shops don't really have anything. Where is everyone else shopping? I think there is a shortage of shops! Plenty of websites but then you don't know the quality or the fit...

Nev77 Mon 17-Oct-11 19:55:51

I ended up getting something from Crave Maternity online - really nice dress (lined too which a few of them weren't) and I think they sell them in some bigger department stores - but I had the same problem and ended up buying two sizes and sending one back... The other thing to bear in mind, depending on how far along you are you can get an empire line dress (something grecian and floaty) and that would work plus you have something to wear when you are no longer pregnant! Good luck - I feel your frustration!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now