New to Guildford

(4 Posts)
mypersonalfavourite Sat 01-Oct-11 22:07:27

I'm new to Guildford and know a few people in the area but would love to meet some more. I have to DDs, 2.5 and 10 months. Would anyone like to meet up?

Also, can anyone suggest any activities I can do with them? I've found one playgroup but I'm always looking for something to do when the weather finally cools down!

Thanks

Notnigella33 Sun 02-Oct-11 08:31:57

I was sent this link the other day which has an exhaustive list of toddler groups.
Not sure what side of Guildford you are on but Godalming NCT run lots of meets for mums to meet other mums - might be worth trying Guildford NCT too to see if they do the same? I know they have a facebook page.
There are also details on here of a mums meetup this coming week - but it;s in Godalming - if you wanted to make the trek it should be fun smile

mypersonalfavourite Sun 02-Oct-11 21:22:10

Thanks NN - although I rather think I know you from babs ;). Dh away this week but might be back for Weds so I'll try to get out!

Notnigella33 Sun 02-Oct-11 21:28:04

oh how funny!!! This is my only repeat of my username!!! Off to bed now but will be in touch smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now