looking to meet some fun funkey mums in Ipswich :)

(27 Posts)
char25 Wed 23-Jul-08 01:35:07

Hi all im Charmaine 25 im new to this website im looking to meet mums for the kids but also to meet up and have some good gils nights out, i have 4 children 3 girls and a new little man only 3 months old. Husband is willing to stay home with kids while i get to let my hair down a bit and be me again for a while,maybe go see a movie that is not always G rated lol.. any one out there wanna join.
well hope to meet up with you all soon for play dates and some adult nights out.

Charmaine.

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:14:01

we have got a suffolk meet-up thread somewhere but it tends to go quiet!

I don't live in Ipswich but I work there and tend to go out there.

SoMuchToBits Wed 23-Jul-08 22:18:10

I live near Ipswich, but am an old lady of 46! So maybe not funky. But I did go to a meet-up, even though the only other person there was Pillock! We're a bit thin on the ground in the Ipswich/Suffolk area.

Hi Pillock by the way! Hope you and the boys are ok.

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:19:23

SoMuch!!!! have been missing you, was going to do a search on your name but thought maybe that was a little bit stalkerish ..... grin

SoMuchToBits Wed 23-Jul-08 22:23:39

Hi Pillock, I have been around a bit, but it's been a bit sporadic, as sometimes I've been busy with other stuff, family history etc. I'm away tomorrow for a week, but after that am hoping to be back in circulation.

Don't worry, I haven't posted anything embarrassing (I think) so if you did a search it wouldn't uncover anything awful! grin

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:26:30

the latest Suffolk meet-up thread!

We will get it sorted one day!

SoMuchToBits Wed 23-Jul-08 22:28:29

Oh good! I'd like to meet up again.

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:30:17

me too, only hopefully with a few more of us next time grin

SoMuchToBits Wed 23-Jul-08 22:35:35

Yes, quite agree (not that there's anything wrong with you - I really enjoyed meeting you last time, but more people would give more of a "meet-up" atmosphere!)

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:37:14

well when you're back, bump that meet up thread I linked to, and if I don't come back then come over to April 07 and find me!

SoMuchToBits Wed 23-Jul-08 22:38:28

OK then! I often see you posting on the Apr 07 thread, but feel like I'd be gatecrashing to go on there! grin

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:46:52

don't be daft, we're used to gatecrashers, I'm often on there late at night so we get all the drunkards interesting characters pop by occasionally grin And Rhubarb pops by to make random comments too!

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:47:47

besides, you'd be a welcome gatecrasher, I'm not posting as much at the moment as I have a lurker reading my posts (long, long story).

Goober Wed 23-Jul-08 22:51:49

Hey.

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 22:52:36

Goober! how are you feeling now?

SoMuchToBits Wed 23-Jul-08 22:52:39

Ah well, I'll feel free to gatecrash then! grin

Goober Wed 23-Jul-08 22:59:42

It gets worse.
MIL had a brain haemorhage last Weds, day after funeral.
Had a tooth out.
Is all crap.

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 23-Jul-08 23:08:08

oh Goober sad

don't know what to say x

Goober Thu 24-Jul-08 08:52:08

You don't need to say anything.
MIL had sergury and can only get better (fingers crossed). The dry socket (pain from tooth being extracted) is lessenning each day.
Such is life.
Pah!

char25 Thu 24-Jul-08 10:57:45

Hi girls well im all up to meet as well we just need this rain to go away... It has been so cold, just come from Darwin about 7 months ago now and really feeling it lol..

Goober i really hope things start to get better for you life can be such a dark and cold place, but we always come out of it and it dose get better every day is a new day

PillockOfTheCommunity Thu 24-Jul-08 20:29:31

Pah indeed!

Hi Char, I'm confused now, we haven't had any rain here!

char25 Thu 24-Jul-08 22:40:50

Hey

It has been raing here for 2 days straight now in Ipswich, i now have the flue and so do my girls just hope my little man dose not get it fingers crossed.

where abouts are you Pillock ??

PillockOfTheCommunity Fri 25-Jul-08 11:15:57

I work in Ipswich and we had bright sunshine all day yesterday hmm

char25 Fri 25-Jul-08 11:48:19

oh my god that is wierd lol, god only knows....hmm dose anyone know any good dance schools in ipswich for kids ????

PillockOfTheCommunity Fri 25-Jul-08 11:51:25

Nope, mine are boys and not into dance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now