Moving to Hadleigh Suffolk

(5 Posts)
Shona21smith Fri 03-Jun-16 18:19:55

Hi there
We're looking to move to Hadleigh in the summer and would be interested to hear from local mums on the area / primary schools / things to do - kids are 3 and 1 smile.

LE Suffolk Thu 09-Jun-16 09:57:06

Hi Shona,
We are putting a call out on our Facebook page for Mumsnetters in Hadleigh for you! Good luck with your move.
Mumsnet Suffolk smile

Shona21smith Thu 09-Jun-16 12:49:57

Thanks but our house purchase fell through so back on the hunt probably nearer Norwich this time 😤 Thanks anyway

Shona21smith Sun 13-Nov-16 11:43:54

Finally managed to move to Hadleigh and now looking at schools for Sophie - we looked at hadleigh community primary which seemed great but very big and I was slightly worried about how daunting it would be for Sophie ( paranoid mum perhaps ? ) . We also looked at St Mary's which seemed lovely to but had very limited sporting clubs - Sophie seems to be more sporty than musical . All advise from past and future mums who have been to either school would be brilliant .

HCollins7 Tue 02-May-17 13:26:42

Hi I have just moved to Hadleigh. My son who is 6 goes to St Marys and he loves it. I also have a 2 year old so let me know if u can meet up. I go to toddler groups in the area so could meet at one of those?
Helen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now