Jimmy's farm

(5 Posts)
CrazyDogLady Fri 07-Feb-14 11:12:49

I have just seen a groupon for Jimmy's farm and am considering whether to get a day pass or annual pass. I've never been and don't know anyone who has so would love some input from anyone who has to whether I'm likely to use the annual pass. Thank you smile

vastknapsack Sat 08-Feb-14 19:23:47

In my opinion it is, while lovely, somewhere that you can do everything in a day (or less). You can access the shops/restaurant without paying. the pass is to enter the part where the animals are, and the playgrounds and butterfly house. You won't need a second visit to see it all. But if you live nearby it's nice to have somewhere to pop to to entertain the little ones for a morning or afternoon, see the animals and take a picnic or have lunch in the restaurant (which is really good).

Hope that's some help!

CrazyDogLady Sat 08-Feb-14 22:35:52

Thank you, we're probably an hour away so not too bad.

Stix1980 Wed 12-Feb-14 13:20:49

We had an annual pass but only went 2/3 times. They do have something new everytime we go, but not enough to keep my kids (age 3 and 7) entertained.
We have a Colchester Zoo annual pass instead - much more expensive but worth it in my view.

Wallygrom Tue 25-Feb-14 19:34:47

Much as I like Jimmy's, I find eating and drinking there very expensive - you are paying for it being 'Jimmy's' in my view......makes it expensive as a day out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now