Advice needed please....

(2 Posts)
snorfolkwonder Thu 30-Jun-11 21:36:04

I have experience of Wymondham - went to college there.

I know that both Wymondham College, and Wymondham High are good schools - not sure about settings for younger children.

There is a train from Attleborough and Wymondham - and a good link via the A11 into Norwich.

Hope some one with more experience can come along and help you out

If you have any more questions I can try to help

Gonzo33 Tue 28-Jun-11 14:14:33

My husband is currently a crown employee and we are based overseas. We are hoping to sell up my house and buy in Attleborough/Wymondham/Costessey. Can you please tell me the best place to live from your experience out of the three and whether you would buy a new build in that area or a currently standing property.

I have 2 children that live with me (10 & 1) and a step child who will be with us every other weekend.

I am a mortgage advisor by trade, so will need to either work in these area's or commute into Norwich.

I'd also appreciate an honest opinion of local Creche's / Nursery's / Senior Schools.

I know that is a lot to ask, but I truly believe you cannot get a feel for a place unless you speak with the locals.

Oh and by the way I like countryside.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now