Oooooh whats this then?

(31 Posts)
musicianswidowAKAmumofmonsters Wed 13-Jun-07 14:54:09

And why only Stockport?

supertuesday Tue 09-Sep-08 22:07:00

Can anyone tell me about any of the independent schools in Cheadle? I've just moved here and have booked to visit the ones given to me by the ISC. Just wondered if anyone has any advice. ThankYou

kellyaardvark Sun 19-Dec-10 20:04:13

hi, im a new mum in cheadle and was wondering if there were any other new mums in the area? my DS is only 1 week old but im dreading my DH going back to work after christmas and how im going to cope (baby blues i think) and it would be great to be able to meet up with other mums to keep me sane.

maxybrown Tue 28-Dec-10 21:42:51

Hi kelly - I live in Stockport (other side fomr you but it isn't far!) My DS is 3 now but I don;t know anyone at all so happy to meet up!

GailPro Wed 12-Jan-11 20:18:15

Hi there,
I live in Wilmslow and have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. I don't know many people here as I moved here a year ago, so did all my baby-stuff with my first DS where I used to live. Do you go to any baby-groups etc?
I find I'm doing less this time around because having 2 takes so much out of me, but I feel like I should be doing more with my new DS.

1lumpor2 Sun 16-Jan-11 10:18:23

hiya maxybrown and GailPro, ive just started going to a mother/toddler group in Bramhall which is nice, i can send you details if you like?

Kirstybump Mon 31-Jan-11 20:18:45

hellooooo out there!

Petrified new mum to be, I thought I would say hello and see what is happening out there. I live in Heaton Chapel and have just gone on maternity leave, anyone else out there??

Kirsty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now