Anyone near Hyde?

(4 Posts)
higglepiggle1 Sun 10-May-15 14:17:01

Hi everyone, I'm a new first time mum to a four month old girl living in Hyde centre. I've been going to local baby groups as much as I can but sometimes the days can be very long and lonely on your own. I'd love to meet up with anyone in the area for walks, coffees or some much needed adult talking :-) drop me a message if anyone is out there floating about parks on their own too :-)

Tonijo55 Wed 15-Jul-15 11:34:20

Hi i have recently moved to Hyde do you still live in the area?

I am a first time mum expecting my first little Boy in December. I don't know the area very well so don't know of any groups or antenatal classes or know anybody as all my friends and family live an hour away.x

MMBT77 Tue 28-Jul-15 16:27:56

Hi
I live in Hyde too. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and am expecting my second (a boy) in October.
How are you both?

x

Tonijo55 Thu 30-Jul-15 11:29:04

Hello

Congratulations on your little boy smile there seems to be alot of girls due this year i was starting to think mine was the only boy...i'm very well thanks apart from the odd aches and pains how are you?

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now