meeting up?

(4 Posts)
JeanAJ Sun 13-Sep-09 13:56:45

Hello Southwark Mums

I'm a new mother with a 6 week old daughter. We live near TATE modern, in London Bridge/ Borough area.

I'm very keen to meet other mums in and around the area for regular coffee and chats. Is anyone out there and interested in meeting? Let me know!

Amelia

Bridie321 Thu 24-Sep-09 10:24:50

Hi there

I don't live in your area (we're in Herne Hill) but I was in a similar position (wanting to meet up with local mums) and I went on to the NCT site, got to the bit for my local area and clicked on the NCT Tea Group bit and contacted the person who sets these up. She included me in a group and I now meet up with a group of local mums every week with babies of a similar age to mine.

I would recommend.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

B

khool Sun 08-Nov-09 20:11:00

Hi Amelia
I would be interested in meeting up for a coffee and chat - my baby is slightly younger than yours i think - now 10 weeks old - and i live in borough area
there is also a yahoo group called 'borough babies' that has a lot of info although i haven't tried anything yet
Liz

khool Sun 08-Nov-09 20:12:38

p.s there is also a group of mums who meet every wed 10-12 at Leon just behind tate modern :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now