Zen Yoga in Eastleigh & Chandler's Ford areas

(1 Post)
ZenYogawithBridget Thu 09-Nov-17 15:31:01

Hi ladies!
I'm Bridget, a Zen Yoga teacher from the Eastleigh area and would love to help you take a bit of time for yourself. With 4 kids of my own I know how there never seems to be enough time...for a million reasons.
You might be stressed, worried trying to do your very best for your family but sacrificing yourself while being a Super Mum, not the shape or weight that you want or maybe you are there but need to tone up.
I've been there!' All of those places!'
Yoga changed my life and helped me to take a step back...to be the Mum and wife I want to be. (Always a work in progress!)

I'd love to share Zen Yoga with you which includes asanas (postures,) breathing (pranayama,) meditation and teachings of mindfulness. There are no 'shoulds' in yoga. You don't have to be flexible, just willing to show up.

Next week I'm starting Zen Yoga classes around Eastleigh and Chandler's Ford.
Just finalizing the schedule this week though I will have several days and evenings at The Hub in Eastleigh, a couple days at Velmore Community Center and also the Hilt in Chandler's Ford. Always happy to add more if there are requests. Contact me if you want more info 07789061933 contact@ZenYogawithBridget.com

Any time or location requests? I'd love to put on a Mums class where you can bring babies along in the Sports Hall at The Hub as it's huge! Any comments? Hope to see you soon.
Namaste

Website and Facebook page launched this weekend!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now