Good pre-schools - Shirley/Highfield

(5 Posts)
SilkStalkings Wed 01-Jun-11 08:51:27

Riverside Pre-school in Bitterne Park has double outstanding OFSTED reports and BP is almost as nice as Highfield/Upper Shirley but cheaper. They have a catchment based admission so you would go straight to the top of the waiting list.

CrystalTits Sun 22-May-11 20:57:33

You could also try Paint Pots Pre-School & Nursery. They have 4 nurseries and are excellent, our children (incl twins) flourished in their care. You're welcome to PM me if you want a personal recommendation. Good luck with your move from Berlin!

Swaliswan Thu 05-May-11 12:54:23

You will be hard pushed to find a place if your boys are already 3 (even at some of the not so good ones). I would recommend Barnowls, Shirely Warren, Buffer Bear and The Shirley Pre-school. I have no idea if any will have a place though.

SeeingDouble Thu 14-Apr-11 08:33:18

Bump

SeeingDouble Tue 12-Apr-11 20:22:42

We are moving to Southampton (from Berlin) this summer. We have 3 year old twin boys and I'm looking for pre-school places for them. Does anyone have any recommendations of good pre-schools in (Upper) Shirley or Highfield? We haven't yet found a place to live but will be looking in those areas I think.

Thanks very much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now