Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Fun stuff to do for little people in Solihull/shirley area?

(4 Posts)
Miya2012 Sat 19-Oct-13 23:41:16

Tickety boo was nice.i visited with my 19 month old.she loved it . 3£ per session . It's on layaca centre,Shirley.

Another one mother and baby group is happykidz on droyton road Solihull . 3.50 per session.

Maxsmamma Sat 26-Nov-11 20:08:04

Fab,thanks! I'll check it out smile

Needingsomeadvice Sat 05-Nov-11 12:05:23

NCT toddler cafe? There used to be lots of groups in the United Reformed Church building too - one almost every day. Cost of these things about £2.50 I think. Have you tried the library as they almost certainly will stick up posters in there. Local children's centre?

Maxsmamma Fri 04-Nov-11 20:24:47

hi there! Was just wondering if anybody has been to any good baby & toddler groups in th shirley/ Solihull area? My little boy is 11 months old & loves socia lising with other children smile. On a tight budget so the cheaper (or even better, free!) the better
Thanks. Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now