New to Ludlow Area

(5 Posts)
AgathaPinchBottom Thu 02-Oct-14 18:09:45

Just curious if any Mumsnetters are based around here…
Have just moved to a villageoutside of Ludlow and have a three year old DS and a new puppy. Wondered if anyone fancied a chat!

Belindabutterfingers Mon 13-Oct-14 15:13:29

Hi and welcome smile

I'm a mum of 2 (boys, 4 and 6) and live in Ludlow having moved here 5 yrs ago. It can take a little while to get settled in and making new friends etc but there are things going on all the time that can be great fun with kids and help you meet new people. Starting school will bring a whole new social phase too! Totally fine to message me on facebook if you want some more info: www.facebook.com/noel.lambert.play

Whereabouts are you living?

Noel (belindabutterfingers on mn, but not am not poster just a browser!)

Ps. I run the Ludlow Grassroots facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/LudlowGrassroots) so please do join/like that group esp. if you have an interest in green stuff.

Clunmumpluschickenspompom Tue 14-Oct-14 07:58:21

Hello Agatha
I'm also in a village outside Ludlow - with my two boys aged 20 months and 3 years.
How're things out here in the sticks?! Where did you move in from?
Pompom

AgathaPinchBottom Fri 31-Oct-14 07:52:30

Hello Noel and Clunmum, thanks for replying!
Noel - i will have a look at your grassroots page now looks interesting!
Clunmum - i am really enjoying my new life in the country its so wonderful to be out of the city. I moved from london where I've been based for the past 15 years (though i grew up in shropshire originally)... Are you in clun? I adore clun!
Thanks
Agatha

Musicmoonbeam Sun 07-Dec-14 09:13:54

Contact me at Stage Celebrations if you are interested in live music and or interpretive dance/classical ballet! I also live in the wild, beautiful hills and came from London many years ago!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now