Would like to meet some Sheff mums

(7 Posts)
susangu Fri 09-Oct-09 13:51:52

Hi there
I'm Sue 37, mum to a 4.5 year old boy who starts school in Jan (where does the time go?), most of my friends kids are leaving school and I'd like to get to know more mums with younger children to look at getting together for coffee and trips out in holidays

susangu Fri 09-Oct-09 13:54:10

Meant to add that we are in S12 Gleadless but spend a lot of time as well in S10 as that's where nannan lives! wonderful woman! Suex

Hulababy Fri 09-Oct-09 13:56:03

Hi; welcome to mumsnet and to the Sheffield local site.

I live in S10 area of Sheffield. There are a few of us on here.

I have a 7y DD, who is in full time school. I'm 36y and work part time (each morning) term time only.

We do occasionally meet up with and without children from here. So do keep checking.

I am sure a few of us might like to get together for coffee some time.

susangu Fri 09-Oct-09 14:54:09

Thanks Hulababy, its great that you meet up regularly with and without kids - I'll keep checking the site. I also work part time Wed thr Friday but I can always make time for coffee and cake. Suex

Katz Fri 09-Oct-09 15:08:49

hi susangu
Welcome, i too live in S10, i have 2 dd's one who's 7 tomorrow and the other is nearly 4.5 and like you're DS starts school in january. I'm 31 and work 4 days a week.

I mentioned before about having a possible meet-up, i'm thinking maybe a spa meet without the children!

susangu Sun 11-Oct-09 19:42:18

Hi Katz, pampering without the kids sounds good. Can't remember the last time I did that1 Suex

Katz Sun 11-Oct-09 19:50:25

i'll have a chat to hula and form a plan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now