New Mum in the S8 area looking for other Mums

(5 Posts)
NKffffffff98183d01X123dd3eb915 Mon 21-Sep-09 18:06:09

My name is Katie, I'm 27 and a new mum to 4 month old Oliver. I am the first within my friendship group to start a family and orignally from Shropshire so no family here in Sheffield on hand! I really need to get out and meet other mums.

Is there anything already set up or anyone willing to meet up?

PandaG Mon 21-Sep-09 18:10:45

hello Katie

I live in S10, and my children are older (9 and 7) but happy to meet you for a coffee if you like?

there are quite a few Sheffield mums, Katz and Hulababy are the Sheffield Tsars (organisers) and usually organise a few meets a year - we met at Weston Park Museum last month for a picnic and wander round the exhibits.

Katz Mon 21-Sep-09 18:20:27

hi Katie - Panda covered it there! I'm Katz and in S10, my girls are older too 4 and nearly 7, but happy to meet new mums and babies.

we must have another get together soon as there seems to be a few new Sheffield mums about the place. Maybe we could look into hiring somewhere/doing something? will have a think on this.

Hulababy Mon 21-Sep-09 18:29:37

Hi

As pandag says, I am also in Sheffield, and have been on a number of MN meets over the years.

I am up for a meet sometime soon - can do week day afternoons, some weekday evenings and some weekends.

Hulababy Mon 21-Sep-09 18:30:17

Ooops - meant to add. I am in S10 and have 1 DD, age 7y.

Happy to meet for coffee most afternoons, lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now