Babies in Backpacks

(4 Posts)
deepfriedcupcake Fri 20-May-11 11:38:25

Hello, are there any mums out there who'd like to meet up for a walk up the hills (or in the woods if it's a bit blowy)?

DS (1yo) loves it up in his baby carrier and we can usually manage a few miles but it would be lovely to walk with company.

Smeagol9 Sun 19-Jun-11 09:48:01

Hi there
I would be interested in meeting for a walk with my 16 month old and have a backpack though have rarely used it. Where is it that you walk as I don't drive and I suppose I need to start with some shorter walks to build up stamina. Let me know anyway. Many thanks
Charlotte

sleeplessinderbyshire Sun 19-Jun-11 10:07:09

I might well be keen although I am only usually free about half a day a week due to crazy work committments - 22 month old DD loves backpack walks

deepfriedcupcake Mon 20-Jun-11 14:11:45

Cool. I drive so can meet up, just so long as I'm back for school pickup. We're in Greenhill (south bit of S8), whereabouts are you guys? And what half-day are you off sleepless?

We've been mostly exploring the woods round the south of the city (Eccesall Woods mainly), and up on the moors round Burbage Rocks, Padley Gorge, Froggatt Edge, but would be very happy to find a few more nice walks elsewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now