Montessori's Richmond/Kew??

(8 Posts)
pearce Tue 22-Jun-10 18:11:41

Anyone know anything about the Montessori preschools in Richmond/Kew? Are they any good? Or for that matter which are the best preschools?

New to area so any info a great help.

mummyquilliam Tue 22-Jun-10 21:24:34

the best although not montessori is windham nursery montessori i cant help with although i here the studio is good

Kewcumber Wed 23-Jun-10 12:49:54

my ds loves his montessori on Sandycombe road in Kew and I hear good things about the other kew one (the studio?) but there is generally a waiting list.

pearce Wed 23-Jun-10 20:21:03

Do you know generally how soon i need to get my name down on waiting lists?
And anything else about any of the other Richmond nurseries?
Rainbow? Maria Grey? Kings House?
Thanks

cath100 Sun 17-Apr-11 11:46:56

windham is amazing, i have heard montys is good, but when i went to look around they wouldnt let me in - suspicious? i did go to working mums everything was fine but the bunk bed cots looked like little coffins to me - freaked me out. mine are at kew day nursery which is amazing. love the ladies that work there.

willow Wed 20-Apr-11 12:34:13

There is a new one opening this September right on Palewell Park in Sheen. You couldn't want for a nicer location. Being set up by one of the mums at my son's school - very professional set up, all fully trained etc. Will see if I can find a link for it. Am big Montessori fan as was a Montessori baby!

weddingseason Thu 09-Jun-11 11:49:11

I know this is an old thread but if anyone has any more details of the new Palewell Park Montessori I would be very interested.

Pomigra Wed 22-Jun-11 17:01:18

May I ask upto what age does Montessori go? I am on the waiting list of Unicorn and want to send my son to a Montessori in the interim but may need to wait 2 years or so apparently!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now