Teddington Mums - WLTM

(5 Posts)
Jeepster12 Fri 12-Jun-09 16:17:14

Hi - I am moving from Putney to Teddington in the next few weeks and would like to get to know mums in the area.
I have been there a few times so I know there are plenty of mums around!
I also have a new boy due in early August so would be keen to get advice on good GPs surgeries, playgroups - the usual!

vbus Wed 17-Jun-09 11:04:53

Hi Jeepster

Hope your pregnancy is going well. I'm in Teddington, have been living here almost a year now and it's great. There is plenty to do and lots of mums about depending on what you're into and what age your DC are.

W.London mums chat here Join in, there are ad hoc meet ups with and without kids, everyone is v.friendly smile

VickyHart Sun 21-Jun-09 19:47:14

Hi,
I also live in Teddington, it's a wonderful, friendly safe place to be, I hope you enjoy it here.
I'm also expecting a boy in early September so I hope to bump into you.

nummymummy Sat 11-Jul-09 20:09:41

Hi,
I'm also about to move to Teddington and would love to meet some local mums and get some info on local under 5s activities, etc.
I have a mad 2 year old dd and baby due in September. I'm from Hampton originally, moving to be near the doting grandparents but been living in north London for years so know no-one and nothing re Teddington, apart from it seems lovely. Hoping not to be Norma no-mates for too long!

VickyHart Tue 28-Jul-09 16:48:39

Hi Nummymummy,

I hope you are settling in well in Teddington, it sounds like you have a good support network close-by in Hampton, you won't be Norma-no-mates for long.

I'm a first time Mum and so probably can't offer you too much advice, I'm sure you have lots of experience with 'mad dd' (how sweet!) If I do hear of any wonderful get togethers in the immediate Teddington area I'll let you know.
Our first baby is due a the start of September so I'll keep an eye out for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now